Discover the true meaning of peaceful, natural and spiritual with a retreat at Emrich.
Discover YOU at Emrich
Emrich Retreat Center is a mission of the Episcopal Diocese of Michigan, and is open to everyone, regardless of denomination or faith.
Emrich seeks to offer a variety of opportunities for deepening your connection to the well of spirituality and engaging with fellow seekers. Throughout the year Emrich offers several retreats, from women’s hiking in the fall to cross country skiing in the winter, as opportunities for engagement and connection.
From self-guided yoga meditation to large corporate gatherings Emrich offers a space to discover the true meaning of spirituality and discovery.
In additional to its magnificent setting, situated on 26 acres of trees, streams and trails, Emrich Retreat Center features an onsite caretaker who coordinates your groups accommodations, meeting rooms, social gatherings, religious services, and provide you with authentic, gracious hospitality.
- Comfortable newly remodeled accommodations
- Freshly prepared snacks and meals that are locally sourced
- Meeting rooms to meet your needs
- Self-guided hiking trails
- A natural labyrinth and butterfly sanctuary
- Quiet spaces and places around the campus
- Yoga/Meditation spaces
- Seasonal outdoor activities
- Opportunities to “unplug” from the world
- Two fire pits for evening gatherings
- An outdoor chapel and wedding venue
- An opportunity to discover YOU @Emrich